Monday 11 September 2017

Welcome to Grade 4!


Hello!
I am so excited to be your 4th grade teacher. It’s going to be a great year full of new friends, new adventures, and new discoveries. We have had a very busy first week of school, and after a relaxing weekend we are back, and jumping right into our first math and language units!

In this classroom..
You are cared about. I value your ideas, thoughts, and actions. You have unique talents and strengths and I can’t wait for you to share them with your classmates. You will bring so much to our class and I can’t wait to learn more about you! 

Contact Me:
I was thrilled to meet so many parents on the first day! I love to have conversations with parents throughout the year. Please always contact me with any questions or concerns. I want to partner with you in order to best support your child! 

email: stephanie.bridel@ocsb.ca
twitter: @growinginfourth

Important Dates to remember!

Open House is September 20, 5pm!